Multiling Keyboard: Free Android Application


Hey guys, I want to introduce a powerful keyboard to you. This keyboard is called multiling keyboard. You can use it to write almost all local languages including Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. 

I used it to type this to my girlfriend " Ifè mi, mo nse ìrònú nípa àwon onà tí ó fi yí ìgbésí àyèmí sí dáadáa. Mí ò rí òrò tí mó lè fi sé àlàyé bí Ifèére tí ri lokàn mi... :)

This keyboard is very fast and responsive. When I downloaded this keyboard, I abandoned the one am using before because its so smooth and I love it. I know you'll love it too...

You will need to download the language plugins which are not up to a megabyte.
Download the app below and please come back here to drop your comment if it works for you or not. And if you are experiencing any difficulty using this great keyboard, you can as well drop your comment and I will guide you on the installation process. 

Previous
Next Post »